Saturday, April 10, 2010

Conclusion

The internet has come a long way to become what it is today and we should appreciate this. I believe that in the 21st century, internet has become part of most of us. Personally, I cannot think of my life without the internet. For example, I keep in touch with my most of my family and friends through the internet (Facebook and emails). I also do most of my research on the internet for my studies. Most of us are extremely dependant on the internet. This is good but can also be very dangerous. By this I mean personal information on the net can be hacked into. Hacking also comes a long way and can be an advantage to us (in ways such as security purposes), however it can also be very dangerous and threatening to us (by this I mean the crackers). Personal information can be read and misused which can cause a lot of trouble for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment